COVID-19 Update and Important Links
This unprecedented situation is changing daily, we need to take a well-informed approach as we step through the impacts on our personal and working lives. First and foremost, we need to make sure as a community we care and think about each other. Research shows we recover best from major events when we prioritise strengthening our connections across our community.
Please be informed by the below Ministry of Health Public Health guidelines and take a commonsense approach to all social interactions.
Most importantly in situations like this our communication needs to be prompt, cohesive, and clear. We all need ready access to not only the most up to date information but also any required support or assistance.
Below are some important links we urge all to view and share throughout our community:
- Timaru District Council pandemic noticeboard here
- COVID-19 Information for businesses here
- Businesses apply for wage subsidies here
- South Canterbury COVID-19 Response team at SC Chamber of Commerce here
- Ministry of Health - Public Health Guidelines here
- Ministry of Health – Self Isolation guidelines here
- Managing your Mental Health & Wellbeing here
We are working closely with the Timaru District Council, South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce and other local organisations to ensure we keep our community as informed as possible.
Stay home - keep well. And we will get through. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way 03 687 2682 (your calls will be redirected when you phone our main office line).